We have service options based on the current restriction tier level.
Live church services will resume for a maximum of 50 people per service, unless otherwise advised by government guidance. We will also have our Church Online Services.
Tier 3 and Below
The capacity limit of 50 people for live church services has been lifted due to change in government guidance.
Church Online Services will continue to run for those who cannot attend live church.
Important Points to Note
- We do require you to register prior to your arrival to church. Please note: Children aged 4 and under do not need to be registered, unless they require a seat in the service.
- We are collecting your details for NHS Track and Trace. Your data will be stored for 21 days under General Data Protection Regulations and may be shared with the NHS Track and Trace team in the event of a Covid-19 outbreak.
- Face coverings are required during the service (except for those who are exempt from wearing face coverings).
- We have multiple hand sanitising stations throughout the building for you to clean your hands regularly.
- We are practicing social distancing of 2m and we have placed a one-way system in our building. Our host team will be there to guide you through this.
- We are continuing to run multiple services. Once the first service is finished we will need some time to prepare for the next service as our teams are carrying out additional deep cleaning and disinfecting our facilities.
- We are running Junction Kidz and our Creche services during this time. Please sign your kids in straight away as you enter the church one way system.
- Unfortunately we are unable to serve drinks and refreshments at this time. We do encourage you that if you would like to socialise you could grab lunch or a coffee with each other in one of the local cafes.
- Please do not attend if you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 or any experiencing of the following symptoms – high fever, new continuous cough, and a change/loss to your sense of taste or smell. Likewise if you are isolating please stay at home where you can join our Church Online Services each week at 10.30am.
- If you later develop symptoms of COVID-19 or are contacted by the Track and Trace Team after attending one of our services please contact the church as soon as possible to inform us.